Thinking about creating a new website or updating your current one? There is so much more that goes into website design than just the valuable content, products, or services. These days you have to make sure your website is optimized for search engines to help increase website traffic.
Here are a number of tips that can help you increase your website traffic:
- Place primary and secondary keywords within the first 25 words in your page content and spread them evenly throughout the document. Be sure to keep your Keyword usage to 3% to 5%.
- Research and use the right keywords/phrases to attract your target customers.
- Use your keywords in the right fields and references within your web page. Like Title, META tags, Headers, etc.
- Keep your site design simple so that your customers can navigate easily between web pages, find what they want and buy products and services.
- Keep track of changes in search engine algorithms and processes and accordingly modify your web pages so your search engine ranking remains high. Use online tools and utilities to keep track of how your website is doing.
- Monitor your competitors and the top-ranked websites to see what they are doing right in the way of design, navigation, content, keywords, etc.
- Use reports and logs from your web hosting company to see where your traffic is coming from. Analyze your visitor location and their incoming sources whether search engines or links from other sites and the keywords they used to find you.
- Make your customer visit easy and give them plenty of ways to remember you in the form of newsletters, email offers, coupons etc.
- Demonstrate your industry and product or service expertise by writing and submitting articles or blogs for your website or for article banks so you are not only perceived as an expert in your field, but you also sprinkle your keywords in the content.
- When not sure, hire professionals. Though it may seem costly, it is a lot less expensive than spending your money on a website that no one visits.
- Don’t look at your website as a static brochure. Treat it as a dynamic, ever-changing sales tool and location. Just like it’s your real store to which you treat your customers with the same seriousness.
Want to get the best out of your web presence? Let LeadUp Solutions create a website with Search Engine Optimization in mind. Our experts will do the keyword and indexing work to optimize your web presence. Visit LeadUp.Solutions for more info.